MANALLAH is currently working as full
professor in optics and photonics at the University of Sétif, Algeria. He became
in 2007, Doctor in optics from Ferhat Abbas University of Sétif, Algeria and
obtained in 1990 the Engineer degree in optics and precision mechanics from the
main tasks during his activities are teaching optics and photonics for graduate
and postgraduate students, developing Bachelor and Master Degree programs, and
His main research topics are:
- Nondestructive testing for shape defects by optical
- Development of new concepts for control and analysis by interferometry.
- Nondestructive and noncontact surface interferometry.
- Topography of free forms by optical means.
- Physical and topographic characterization of surfaces and
optical materials by interferometric techniques.
Professor Aïssa Manallah is a Reviewer for Optical
Engineering Journal of SPIE. He was committee member of many conferences in